• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Addicted to eaton

• Night Fury

• GP1138

• RobertISaar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there is no wood stove in my shop? i posted pictures LOL it was a 3 burn outs. the GTP did a HELL of a smoke show, The other two... not so much.

What am I seeing that's lit up then, in the first pic?

all 6 or 7 flood lights are on with all 4 top lights. i had the front tires kicking off doing a burn out. the car was a hell of a smoke show, and Busted the cement floor up a little.

How are you still a mod making comments like that? It was a joke. Practice what you preach john and grow some god damn skin.

Take your own advise, son! I am pretty sure it was not meant to be a SERIOUS BIZNESS statement.

That said I knew it was a farse when Jake posted the pictures because if Anthony is pulling shenanigans Jake is involved somehow. :lol::lol:

Good freaking Lord. You can make a huge fake thread about setting one of your Goddamn cars on fire emo-style, but I throw an offhand comment off and you suddenly are Mr. Overly Sensitive??

Take your own advice.

the real point of the thread was to ask what the logical people would do if they spent what i have on the car and its still messing up. The title was a attention catcher, Nothing more.

When i did a burn out in my shop. I though oh wow, that would be funny so i did it to JAKE ON FACEBOOK not the fourm. and Right after i did it i told him i was joking about doing it. He told me to go to my topic, so i went along with it. please notice that i was not the one to post the pictures NOR was it from my PB (i uploaded it to fb) I also was not the first one to say the car burnt. So why am i to blame? Because it was my car or because i went along with it?

John i just get the feeling from you that since you a mod your better then everyone else.

Edited by Addicted to eaton
So john would re-read this part where i said I DIDNT FUCKING DO IT!

John i just get the feeling from you that since you a mod your better then everyone else.

No, dude. If I really thought that I would have just banned you rather than asking the question, which I would have asked whether or not I did have mod status. Immature, stupid threads like this one piss me off in general. It has nothing to do with me being a moderator.