• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Addicted to eaton

• Night Fury

• GP1138

• RobertISaar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah i now have full coverage on everything. I am getting my insurance threw american family, full covrage on all my cars was Cheaper then just insurance on the gto at my old company. But i get a discount for home insurance with them too.

I don't care what you do with your own car... however it might be a good idea to take the burn in hell (date) out of your signature... I'm sure you know that date has some significant historical value to it and probably shouldn't be included in that context in your sig. Even though I'm sure it wasn't meant in that way.

Replacing head gaskets 101, By Anthony Gray

that most definitely belongs in the thread we had going about shortest books ever.

IT COULD EVEN BE A POP-UP!

that most definitely belongs in the thread we had going about shortest books ever.

IT COULD EVEN BE A POP-UP!

More like a FLARE-UP book... starts on fire in your very hands if you try to read past the index... :P

So you really did burn this car up? Shitty.

Now that makes me feel bad LOL. I got to come clean, It was meant for a joke. Thanks for your help jake! LOL Buck you win! Yes it was a burn out lol. well 3... and the gtp won the Burn out contest. Silverado, vs gtp, vs 4.6l Cougar.

Silverado

0911002353.jpg

0911002353a.jpg

0911002354c.jpg

The GTP

0911002359b.jpg

0912000000.jpg

0912000000a.jpg

0912000000b.jpg

Cougar : 30 min after the gtp roasted them

0912000002.jpg

0912000002a.jpg

anthony, how you continue to troll people, potentially even ones that know your history of doing it, is beyond my comprehension.

i tip my hat in your direction.

So, yeah. I didn't believe it for a second. Can we ban you yet??

How are you still a mod making comments like that? It was a joke. Practice what you preach john and grow some god damn skin.

suddenly, this thread has turned from 100% FAIL to somewhat WIN...

popcornj.gif

gentlemen, you know the rules, low-blows only, no taking the high road, and we don't quit until someone goes and lights their shit on fi...... well, that rule can be lifted for this one.

GO!