WHY spend the cash on QUALITY wheel bearings. watch this

I wish they would quit importing that cheap shit to put on our cars!:cussing::cussing:. Make the good American companies eventually to have to follow suit in order to survive!

• 2 weeks later...

This is very true. The average consumer has no clue when it comes to goods, and lives by the "it's all the same shit" mentality. That eventually kills the market for quality products that cost a bit more, and will cause everything to become.....well.....the cheap throw away garbage our society lives off of today.

• 3 months later...
Are National brand bearings any good?

Does it say "Made in China" on the part, or on the box?

Lots of stuff is sold under familiar old brand names that is not made "by" that company; it's made "for" that company by some low-bid subcontractor in the third world.

Are National brand bearings any good?

THey are good bearings.

Some people just do not learn. A guy came into the store the other day and he wanted a wheel bearing for a GMC Sierra. HE said it's the 2nd one he has replaced in 8 months. Ofcourse he buys the cheap one to save 60 bucks......:roll: he'll be back in another 8 months to buy andother cheapo. :lol:

THey are good bearings.

Some people just do not learn. A guy came into the store the other day and he wanted a wheel bearing for a GMC Sierra. HE said it's the 2nd one he has replaced in 8 months. Ofcourse he buys the cheap one to save 60 bucks......:roll: he'll be back in another 8 months to buy andother cheapo. :lol:

even the cheap ones around here have a 1 year warranty.

Yea I got burned on that one the hard way. I put a cheapo bearing in my aurora back in the day, literally THAT DAY the ABS and TC lights were on and activating the ABS all the time. I had to unplug the damn thing just to drive the car.

Keep in mind this is after the OEM bearing had been louder than hell for 20 THOUSAND MILES without ANY play and NO abs issues. Not once. Freakin garbage...

• 3 weeks later...
Yea I got burned on that one the hard way. I put a cheapo bearing in my aurora back in the day, literally THAT DAY the ABS and TC lights were on and activating the ABS all the time. I had to unplug the damn thing just to drive the car.

Keep in mind this is after the OEM bearing had been louder than hell for 20 THOUSAND MILES without ANY play and NO abs issues. Not once. Freakin garbage...

And dont forget the joys of unemployment this off shore garbage deals America.

And dont forget the joys of unemployment this off shore garbage deals America.

Just about everything, including OEM (I work in an ACDelco and Motorcraft warehouse), is made in China, etc. Just saying, good luck finding parts made in the US...

No doubt....i liked watching the CNN story about GM and they interviewed a Chinaman who spoke about how the Buicks (made in China) were so much better than other cars made in China. As most of us know, that move saved Buick, as the young there love them.