test drove....

crazychuck29

a white 94' GTP it had 126,000, and seemed like it was babied all of em....it had all!!!! of the bells of whistles.... i love it......they want 3950 for it i told him yeah right i was thinking 3500 was ok....it had a dent in the fender.... but other than that it was in pretty good to ok condition........what do ya'll think

Offer 'em the $3500. Then wait.

Around here, everyone wants trucks and SUV's. 2-dr coupes are not in high demand, so $3500 just might be pretty reasonable.

I got my 94 convertible for $3000 with 118k miles and no dents! :)

Hey Crazychucky, remember me, we were communicating about you buing one of my TGPs at one time. I am in Dallas, anyway, I would try to get them to come down to about 3k if its an individual. I only paid 4800 for a very well cared for TGP with only 41k miles about a year ago. Yeah white is a nice color for GP,s. There is a white 4dr STE turbo for sale in the Autotrader online in Dallas for the just reduced price of $2200 with 102k miles. I still have the 106k mile tgp which needs maintenance for $1500 firm.

how much matinence cus i'd love to stick with the 3.1 i know about them more!??! brakes wasn't it?!?! anythting else...cus i'll be gettin a job soon nad i'd love to sport a TGP...show them 3.4 DOHC guys what's up...lol much love DOHC guys

Yeah crazyC, I was running good last time I started about 3 mo. ago, but the power brakes were not assisting at all. Yes it needs some brake work, and quite a few other bugs worked out, but I drove it regularly until I parked it. If you want you can E-mail me at mijomakr@aol.com, again. :)