Olds DOHC Emblems

Galaxie500XL

Does anyone know if the DOHC fender emblems Oldsmobile used on the LQ1 cars are available anywhere? The bottom portions of both of mine that say "24 valve" are very faded, and look pretty crummy. I've seen exactly two LQ1 Cutlasses in the junkyard, and both had either the same sort of damage, or someone had already beaten me to them.

Or, does anyone know the Part Number for the emblems? Maybe I could find NOS somewhere.

I'm sure they've been discontinued for a while now. I think ebay is your best to find some nice ones. You'd probably find some NOS ones if you're lucky!

Didn't Jake debadge his vert? You might be able to get his if they were in good shape.

they were untill i put a nail in them to hang them on the garage wall lol

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if the DOHC fender emblems Oldsmobile used on the LQ1 cars are available anywhere? The bottom portions of both of mine that say "24 valve" are very faded, and look pretty crummy. I've seen exactly two LQ1 Cutlasses in the junkyard, and both had either the same sort of damage, or someone had already beaten me to them.

Or, does anyone know the Part Number for the emblems? Maybe I could find NOS somewhere.

They are not NOS but........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Oldsmobile-OEM-LLS-emblems-badge-decal-DOHC-24V-supreme-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3a5782cccbQQitemZ250576293067QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories