new Projectors

Biohazed

I'm too cheap to buy those! :lol: I just spent the $70 or so on a brand new set of stock. Not nearly as cool...I should have probably went with the projectors and dumped HID's in them.

I'm too cheap to buy those! :lol: I just spent the $70 or so on a brand new set of stock. Not nearly as cool...I should have probably went with the projectors and dumped HID's in them.

I'm with you. I'd rather have a set of nice, clear factory ones with black corners. However, the newest style...these..

IMG_9813.jpg

look x10102384747329 better than the original group buy ones

I got the Spyder Style ones as opposed to those, I didn't like the cluster of LEDS on the inside corner, However they are installed and somewhat adjusted I need to finish that off yet, lol Also need to get amber 194s and paint the sockets black yet for the side markers, but here you go.

PICT0279.jpg

PICT0281-2.jpg

PICT0280.jpg

would have night pictures but for some reason I can't get even a half decent shot of them at night with my camera or my cell phone so i guess I need to go get a new Camera lol

btw I know my front bumper looks like crap .. the previous owner I guess didn't know how to park ... lol

Edited by Biohazed

I've been thinking about the LED tails. I just wish the LED strips would flow with the car a little better :confused:

buy some, and then post pictures so I can see what they look like on another black car lol

Yeah mine are just beginning to delaminate on the top. It already irritates me haha

the drivers side is like that just on the top and the passenger side is completely shot! :mad: ...

back on topic, do these headlights have the halos too!?...and, how bad do they bounce at night? (i hear that is a major problem with the GP projectors), also, are you running the stock headlights, or HID's!?...

yes they do have halos... can't answer the bounce question yet as i haven't driven it at night yet since the headlight install lol and they have the standard bulbs in them in fact there was a warning on the lights them self saying do not use HID / Xenon so don't know whats up with that lol probably put some Silver stars in later lol