94 cutlass oem cd player

dodgeman

the one you have pictured it the only one that i have ever seen that works for the 94. why wont the 95's work

The '95s has a different interior than the '94s, and because of the that the CD player is different.

i heard that the oems usually have the cd not working. what would be a good price for one if i am not sure if the cd works or not. and is there some place that can fix them. i live in florida

Its true many of the CD players do not work.

I think this one is a lot of money for one that the seller doesn't even know if it works or not.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Delco-Loc-FM-CD-PLAYER-Radio-Stereo-Olds-Cutlass-90-93_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem53e0169e97QQitemZ360241864343QQptZCarQ5fAudioQ5fVideo

I found mine at the junkyard off a cutlass that had 70,xxx some miles. I've been using it a lot lately and haven't had any

problems.

Don't the 1995 Cutlasses have double-DIN radios, whereas the 1994s and earlier are DIN-and-a-half? I think the 1995s have a 32-pin connector as well, as opposed to the traditional 21-pin connector of the time. (I could be wrong on that one.)

i am not sure, but that is why we have this forum. someone on here has the answer. this is the best forum i have been on. thanks to everyone for your help so far

Don't the 1995 Cutlasses have double-DIN radios, whereas the 1994s and earlier are DIN-and-a-half? I think the 1995s have a 32-pin connector as well, as opposed to the traditional 21-pin connector of the time. (I could be wrong on that one.)

CORRECT.

• 1 month later...