neon?

jake91

neon?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. neon?

okay so i have always liked neon i have never thought it was rice unless you leave it on while driving. well i take my car to a lot of shows and they are always at night. and im wanting something to punch it up a bit. and i think a blue or white neon would look real sweet with my car

Well, if you like it, go for it... fuck what we think about it. Try some individuality and don't worry about the nay-sayers on here. If you put them on and then find out you think it looks like shit, take it off. Pretty simple i think. Good luck.

i put neon lights on my old gp josh has. they were led with remotes that could do all kinds of cool designs. looking back i think how dumb that was. and would never do it again

The only time I see them around here are on lowered S10's or Intergras or something like that. I would have to say, if you want them and have extra money, put them on, then if you don't like them sell on CL. I'm sure you could find a buyer for them..they still seem popular around here.

i got sick of mine as everyone else did...

but if any of you are looking for a kit i have mine for sale

7 color LED underglow

OPTIX(streetglow)

7 colors, multiple flashing patterns including beating along to music

very bright and work great...never had them through a winter!

bought the kit new for $220

selling for $100 my loss is your gain

They look good on some cars not on others. i like them on the interior much more than on the outside of the car. Like other people have said they arent really very popular anymore. If you do get some make sure you get the LED strips not the tubes, since they like to break.

I voted no. Now this is just my opinion, but they might just look as bad as racing stripes. :facepalm:

myself i like racing stripes on wbodys and other cars similar in size.

Are you talking about the flexable neon wire for the interior? I've seen kits, but the gauge is too small for what I have in mind. Do you have anything specific in mind yet?

yeah if i do it it will be led but i may not be doing it now because i have a buddy hooking me up with a kickass custom stereo

Man I remember when I was in school neons were so cool. I had an old Ford Probe that was lit up with blue neons in and out. Now I have like 3 under car kits and like 30 tubes of different lengths just collecting dust in my basement. I never see them anymore and I have no interest in them anymore either.