TGP guys.....something of interest

SuperBuick

Other than an icky condition GP (LE even) that has no turbo hiding in it and the wrong body to go with it maybe, I do see at least 1 black TGP, maybe 2 in that photo that are not for sale, so.......what is so exciting to take up board space with that info? :P

Jeff M

Thought maybe someone who needed a parts car would see that, find it of interest, and maybe inquire about it ormake him an offer on it. That's what I would do if I needed a tgp parts car. I guess not though...... :oops:

Cool, my emocon was a Razz so not much intensity there :wink:

Uhhh, not too shure about a 90 LE being much of a parts car for a TGP, specially since there are lots of poor abandoned (maybe for some that is good) LE and SE of 1988-91 in a salvage yard in your area and not in some other state, THAT reminds me, and IF only the pic had turned out for me (throw away camera I keep in my cars for emergency so not surprised), I found a 1990 4-door GP that was smashed from all sides but was still be driven, more surprising it was being driven SINCE IT WAS PINK ie Mary Kay, dude that was THE ugliest GP on the planet :yikes:

End of Line

Jeff M

not too shure about a 90 LE being much of a parts car for a TGP

of course not, I meant the one in the background. I know its not for sale but obviously he doesn't care much for it. If I thought that the LE was good for parts I'd be posting all 1500 of them on ebay. Nah, I meant the TGP you can see creeping in the background, perhaps he would sell that.