A-Pillar pods

1badtgp

the FOX body mustand pods are a close fit, i guess you have to heat gun them a little and mold them into shape. I have a pod set form a CRX that is pretty close. Im going to the junkyard pretty soon to pick up a new A-pillar molding to play with - i'll let you know how it turns out.

hope that helps.

- Justin

mine was more than a little work to fit form the fox body style mustang. It's a bitch and it still doesn't look that good. It's pretty much jsut functional, i am going to make a few more with a junk a pillar and then fiberglass them in. I think club gp makes one for the old gp's. Later Jay

Guest TurboSedan
since Eclipse5302 hasn't answered my PM about having a custom one of his made. :?

yeah, he seems to have disapeared from this forum :( i noticed he was logged on a few weeks ago or so, but hasn't posted in awhile. i've even tried to PM him but no response. i think i even tried emaling him with no response. i was wanting him to make/sell me a custom turbo support bracket for my turbo, he said he would do it but now he is gone. darn. and i was really wanting to know how the 3100 turbo project was coming along too ( http://www.turboste.com ). he was even thinking of dropping an L67 in his Cutass last i heard. he sure had alot of good info to share....

joshua