recovered my seats (good pics page 2)

jake91

yeah my boot is back there some towles and swimming suits, mcdonalds bags bookbag, ect. for some reason it all of a sudden just became a rolling trash can

all of a sudden?, thats what my cars usually are even after i clean them out there still manages to be som junk everywhere

any ways those seats look good i think i am gonna have to charge you more now.!!! :deal:

yeah i forgot to do the headrest after all the work of cleaning and putting on the cover i just said screw it i worn out LOL im going to do that today though

okay good pics

SDC11575.jpg

I don't get it, are you missing a rear windshield like John, thus creating an excellent opportunity for patrons to deposit their trash into your car?

okay good pics

I don't get it, are you missing a rear windshield like John, thus creating an excellent opportunity for patrons to deposit their trash into your car?

that actually happened the first year i had my vert we went to get ice cream and some dumb fuk threw icream in the back seat when the top was down while in the parking lot.

i know right!! i dont think i had the car a month yet. i was out most of the night cleaning and detailing after that.

and to continue that bad luck a couple weeks later a firework landed through the roof right above the drivers seat. I didnt see it until next morning. my heart dropped!!!

the only thing that got ruined other than the seat that was already ruined was the top obviously and the liner which is already changed and the top will be too....eventually. i tried to see if i could get my dads homeowner insurance to cover it but no go.