Lumina Sequential Turn Signals (STS) Diagrams

GOT2B GM

They also sell kits for this as well, simplifies doing the above by just cutting wires and putting the relay's/caps/etc... in line, as opposed to having to do all your own hardwiring.

However, they seem to be rather expensive. You can buy relays and wire for pretty cheap.

I did this to my own Lumina Z34 with the help of Luke way back in the day. He had a great web page with photos, instructions and a video of the finished setup. The site is no longer available.

The following link is to purchase the STS kit that will work with a modified Lumina taillight setup:

Source: http://www.webelectricproducts.com/ Part No. STS-1 - the one listed with the Fiero pic.

Here's the link to Christines pic on the webelectricproducts website:

http://www.webelectricproducts.com/customers/marqueze.jpg

I created my own STS wiring diagram on AutoCAD and had once sent them to webelectricproducts for review. They approved my setup and my system worked fine, that's until water made it's way into the STS unit. Make sure you wrap each unit in plastic or something to help protect it from the elements.

The following is images of the wiring diagram I created years ago as described above:

Click thumbnail to open image, right click on image and save to file, use windows picture viewer to zoom in for further details

The Beginning

sts1.th.jpg

Mid Progress

sts2.th.jpg

Finishing Steps

sts3a.th.jpg

Good Luck!

Best Regards,

bOuLeVaRd

"No one of us, is as good as all of us." - Ray Kroc

I created my own STS wiring diagram on AutoCAD and had once sent them to webelectricproducts for review. They approved my setup and my system worked fine, that's until water made it's way into the STS unit. Make sure you wrap each unit in plastic or something to help protect it from the elements.

You could pot the unit using a whole bunch of silicone caulk. This is a treatment for boards that need to be extremely weather resistant

Heh, I was gonna look at home for the saved files from that, but Matt took care of that. Can't believe this was that long ago. Def, the most unique mod I ever did to the Z, and thought many times about doing it to one of the TGP's, but never got to it.

Heh, I was gonna look at home for the saved files from that, but Matt took care of that. Can't believe this was that long ago. Def, the most unique mod I ever did to the Z, and thought many times about doing it to one of the TGP's, but never got to it.

:wink: