My predicament reminds me of a joke I once heard. *PICS ADDED!!!*

tornado_735

So this guy is walking through China Town, and he walks by this shop with this chinese shoe salesman standing outside it shouting "Shoe! $5 dollar! Shoe! $5 dollar!" Intrigued, the guy walks into the shop, followed by the salesman. The guy picks a shoe off the display, puts it on and likes it. So he hands it to the salesman who disappears into the back. The guy walks up the the counter, and the salesman appears with a box. Sure enough, the salesman looks at him and says $5 dollar please!" The guy hands him a $5, and turns around to sit on the bench, and put his new shoes on. He opens the box, and there is only the left shoe in the box. The guy looks at the salesman and says "Hey man, where's the other shoe?!"

The salesman smiles and says "Right shoe $55 dollar!"

Here is a picture of the wheels that I salvaged at pick-n-pull. They're dirty as shit, but I'm lucky, there is only one spot of curb rash on one of them:

100_2255.jpg

I know, it's not like you haven't seen them before, but $29 for all three? I'm proud of that. My predicament is finding one that isn't over $100. I know, I know I got lucky with the first three, but I'm really cheap. Probably going to pick the other one up this week, and try and sell the (I believe they're called) saw blades. And yes, that pic was taken in my closet. Living in an apartment = FTL.

I couldn't wait. I wanted to see how those wheel looked on my car. If anyone asks, the out of place one is just my spare. I have to say I am pleased with the result!

width=1280 height=958http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee249/tornado_735/100_2265.jpg[/img]

width=1280 height=958http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee249/tornado_735/100_2266.jpg[/img]

Looks good. What kind of rubber did they come with?? Decent??

Once you find anotehr wheel if the tires are good go get them balanced with stick on weights - at least on the one side.

Looks good. What kind of rubber did they come with?? Decent??

Once you find another wheel if the tires are good go get them balanced with stick on weights - at least on the one side.

Thanks man.

When I first looked at them, I thought the rubbers were good. They've got... eh, I'd say about 3000 miles left on them. Maybe a little less. They're Kuhmo something or others. I have been looking around at good replacements, thinking about bumping up the 235's.