Where is Everyone???

dkorinko

Well I live in Tucson AZ, and I have only ever seen one other TGP in town, I was just wondering if there is anyone that is even close to me??? Like maybe in Phoenix or something??? It sucks hanging around with a bunch of people who dont even know what this car is ya know?

<---- See for yourself. Yeah, sometimes it would make it easier if people would put it in there. If they don't want anyone to know that's understandable. There are 3 TGP's that I know of in Muncie, me Kadoi, and another kid that neither of us know personally. It's pretty as hell though, and black. (I want to find him and race him) 8) I know where he lives so I might put my card w/ the URL for the forums on it so he can come check us out.

Im in burnsville MN south of minneapolips. I cant say ive ever seen a TGP around here. Not many DOHC's either. I almost bought a 92 GP with teh DOHC but there were too many problems so i spent $4000 more and bought my car. Any and almost all GP's around here are driven by older people that wouldnt race. Its mostly rice muscle and mini vans.

Bammmmmm! The only guy from Oshawa, Ontario, Canada to post so far. I know there's at least another.

Oshawa, the KING of W-Bodies!!

Anyone else from the southern Ontario area give me a shout at Pete_mustard@hotmail.com. Trying to set up some kind of W-Body meet in Southern Ontario.

Later.

- Derrick

Grande Prairie, Alberta

Loads of DOHC's here :lol:

either that, or a lot of ppl have put duals on their cars

every 2 out of 3 W's I see, are DOHC's, and they're mostly GP's

there's only 2 other Lumina Z34's that I've seen, 2 Cutlass Supremes, 30 Regals or so, and like 1000+ GP's of varying types and years :lol:

Northwood, NH here.

A couple of W-bodies up here, but they are all pretty much rusted out.

Two of my friends own montes, one 98, other 95.

Other than that, I see quite a few on the road.

John

hey jay i do know that kid personally and he goes to my school...is a junior and knows it is a turbo...but nothing has ever been done to it...still has cracked x-over and stock chip and plugs and wires...but dosent have orgional paint job....and my TGP whipped him...havent raced him....bet you might ask how i know...the guy i bought my TGP off of was his cousin. Small world huh lol.