where does this sensor plug in at?

95cutty96

Ok so I have this sensor wire that I can't figure out where it goes it has two male ends and the wires are yellow and purple I think one end might go to the coil pack its a 96 3100 need to know ASAP

Ok I had a two wire harness that I had thought went there plugged in to the crank sensor and everything but I need to figure it out I just rebuilt it and don't want any mishaps on the first starts

the wire at the module with have three slots, the middle one empty, with purple on one side and yellow on the other.

the "red" connector is often unused and can be seen on 95+ cars and is for "magnasteer" variable assist option.

What is this other connector you speak of? how many slots and wire colors?

IS THE SELONOID THAT SITS BELOW THE COILS PLUGGED IN?

Its a two wire looks like a sensor extension wire about two and a half feet long the wires are purple and yellow on the one end it has a space in between I think one end of it goes to the icm but then where would the other one go that is in the same harness that goes to the oil level sensor

Its a two wire looks like a sensor extension wire about two and a half feet long the wires are purple and yellow on the one end it has a space in between I think one end of it goes to the icm but then where would the other one go that is in the same harness that goes to the oil level sensor

this is the crank sensor wire. it is completely separate from the rest of the car harness... with good reason... if needs minimal interference.

the 2 slot plug goes on a sensor on the lower rear passenger side of the block.

the 3 slot plug goes to the slot on the ICM.