yellow high beams

cperna15

hey if you wanna do something really cool goto a craft store and get yellow stained glass paint and paint your highbeams dolike ten coats. it looks so cool make sure its indoor/outdoor looks sick at night

hey if you wanna do something really cool goto a craft store and get yellow stained glass paint and paint your highbeams dolike ten coats. it looks so cool make sure its indoor/outdoor looks sick at night

EPIC PHAIL

that would look totally bizarre. If you want to have distinct lighting, you should get some silverstars or a GOOD HID kit or something. What you just suggested makes me want to punch babies! :willynilly:

Please don't do this. :facepalm:

silverstars are so overused these days. everyone and their mothers brother have them. Not to mention they look nearly stock. Used them in the lumina, the cutlass, now inside my moms mcss. Looks almost the same, just a little better visibility.

yellow brights are awesome in the rain. Friends Honda has them and it is amazing how clear they are in bad weather.

and as for HID kits in a stock headlight unit made for halogen bulbs, :lol:

the light scatters everywhere and blinds people to hell. I was so close to buy one for the cutty, until I saw what they do in a non projector lens or non-made for HID housing. Unless you wanna take apart your headlight housing and refab it... that would be sweet then.