Bought a new BOV, hope it fixes my problems.

90TGP

How do you figure it will cure boosting problems? BOV don't affect boost level.

If I had a TGP, I would use a MBC and set it to factory boost level. I did this on my turboDodge and it is much more consistent than the factory boost control solenoid setup. Much less lag too, although I hear lag isn't a problem on a relatively stock TGP.

I have an aftermarket boost gauge and a $20 junkyard 1stgen DSM bov. My bov leaks boost at around 5-7psi. My boost levels also fluxuate between 5psi and 7psi, and my vacuum changes between 15 and 19.

Also, when I floor it, I can hear my turbo giving everything it has, but it feels like it's going nowhere.

Guest TurboSedan
I have an aftermarket boost gauge and a $20 junkyard 1stgen DSM bov. My bov leaks boost at around 5-7psi. My boost levels also fluxuate between 5psi and 7psi, and my vacuum changes between 15 and 19.

Also, when I floor it, I can hear my turbo giving everything it has, but it feels like it's going nowhere.

are you going to put it on the lower IC pipe where the old one was? or are you going to have to fab up a new lower pipe? just curious.... good luck with it.

joshua

It'll be going onto the dsm flange that's currently on the lower pipe. The one I bought has a dsm adaptor already installed on it, so a direct bolt-on.

Once I get my front mount installed, then I'll get a new flange.