OMG

Fleeingpepper

I am so pissed off right now!

Some asshole cut a hole in my top last night while I was asleep!

The same top that I got installed back in October for $1000! Some people are just such assholes!

How much is it gonna be? It's like 1x1 ft.

OMFG

Nothing gone at all! Just some punks walking by who wanted to vandalize something!

So dumb.

They patched it for free because they felt sorry for me. $650 for a new top with the sympathy discount..

~knee grows~ lol i like

that does fuckin suck man!!!

i was at the movies and when i came out somebody had thrown ice cream into my backseat. jealous fucks

My own fault i guess leaving the top down

I know this doesn't even come close to comparing, but this past fall when I was at the P-N-P in Gary, someone spit on my rear window. It's the principal of the matter. What's up with that shit? I guess there's just people out there who can't stand someone with something nice. FREAKIN LOW LIFES :evil:

Tom

Speaking of them knee grows...

The only security issue I have had is when I went to a furniture store. I left the top down becausewe were only going to be ~5 minutes. I saw this suspicious looking guy walk buy before I go into the store walking the opposite direction of me.

Some 60-year old knee grow with a white beard went through my car, and I didn't even have the trunk locked! It was my fault but it's the fact that he did it. That's why I don't keep ANYTHING if value in my car.

Nothing gone at all! Just some punks walking by who wanted to vandalize something!

So dumb.

They patched it for free because they felt sorry for me. $650 for a new top with the sympathy discount..

I would have turned it in to insurance.....$650 for a new top is a pretty damn good deal if that includes installation.

what do you mean by went through it??

Opened my console, glove box, and my trunk. The console and glovebox were left open and everything was not how I left it. Stuff was all in the front seat that was previously in the console / glovebox. He also left the trunk open (looked closed but it was unlatched).

I don't keep anything valuable in my car. All that was in the console was a pack of ArmorAll wipes, and I hid the owner's manual that would have been in the glove box (which should have a locking feature IMO). The only thing in the trunk was an off brand pair of pliers.

Again, it's not the fact that I had to re-organize my center console, it is knowing that some scumbag went through my car looking for things to steal. Not near as bad as having a hole cut in the top though, that's for sure.

even though a hole is bad i might rather have that done as opposed to some one going through my shit. even if i didnt have anything to steal thats what they were looking to do is steal where as vandalizing isnt REALLY stealing. i dunno its hard to explain i guess.

id rather just have people leave my shit alone!!!

I would have turned it in to insurance.....$650 for a new top is a pretty damn good deal if that includes installation.

Only have liability. So can't. And yeah, it's about half as cheap without the window.

I'd rather someone gone through the car than rip a hole in it! They can cause $650 worth of damage but I don't think they can steal $650 worth of stuff from it. A guy at the shop said he saw a convertible that had a sign that said "The doors are unlocked, just please don't cut the top." haha