Just how often do you give your W WOT?

Night Fury

There have been 6 cars I have had the opportunity to WOT:

I wonder how many cars I've WOT'd in the 3 years I've been working at a dealership.. lol

I got a chance this past summer to drive a 07 Corvette but I didn't WOT it until about 60km/h cause I've never driven a car with 400hp... and she flew!!! I also drove a 05 CTS-V (6-speed manual) 2 yrs ago and that thing got up to 100mph REALLY fast.. what a monster!

Dodge Rams with HEMIs are fun to WOT, but not as much as the Ford F150 Harly Davidson with the 5.4 supercharged (same thing as the Ford Lightning). SCer go SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!

I WOT'd my bosses POS 2000ish Chev truck and broke an axel :lol: but it was already moving so I think the axel was on it's way out anyways.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Night Fury

• jake91

• stevegasm

• ZoomZoomFan

several times daily, usually when merging on a highway or beating a traffic signal :lol:

Same here.

I mostly do city driving, but when I get on the highway, I usually do 3/4 or WOT.

Never. I only drive in rush hour traffic these days. Kind of difficult to do WOT when the jackass in front of me is accelerating at a snail's pace. About all I can do to keep from falling asleep is weave in and out of traffic.

1990 xr7 cougars are fun my mom had one i never drove it i was 10 when she got rid of it but damn that thing moved my dad had it to 140 when it was new 11 psi of boost ftw

they are pretty cars i loved ours i dont know why they ever changed from the v6 to the v8 though the 3.8 supercharged is awesome

My monte LS see's WOT daily. For some reason that's just how I am.

Just now on my way home, ppl wanted to do 55 in the left lane for three miles. When it cleared up and I could merge into the right lanes to pass the idiots in the left lane I went to second manualy and WOT until about 85 when second runs out.

That was prolly the 3rd-5th time WOT was done since this morning.

Surprising enough the N* monte didn't see to much WOT when it ran, 1/2 to 3/4 rolled smoke :eek:

1990 xr7 cougars are fun my mom had one i never drove it i was 10 when she got rid of it but damn that thing moved my dad had it to 140 when it was new 11 psi of boost ftw

I'm sure they're alright cars and everything, but this is what I think of when I see them:

they are pretty cars i loved ours i dont know why they ever changed from the v6 to the v8 though the 3.8 supercharged is awesome

You could get them with a v6 or v8 all the way through 97...

i was refering to the xr7 the supercharged v6 was only available in 89-90 then it went to the v8

Ah.. Then in 93 IIRC, all the Cougars became XR-7s, and you could get the 6 in that...

About 6 or 7 times today......more then i had in the last 3 weeks total.....cause i was cruisen around w/ Jen in the car today.....and she loved being suprised by getten pushed back in the seat.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure they're alright cars and everything, but this is what I think of when I see them:

:lol:

I could see the resemblance, but the Cougar/T-Bird is the ultimate in luxury-ish coupes.