• Night Fury

• jake91

• stevegasm

• 88red4cyl

Almost daily.

That's pretty hot... And I'm straight.

^^^

See how irrevelant that sounds

That does sound pretty irrelevant... and I'm straight.

1-3 times a week at most, 3/4 throttle couple times a day (depends on my mood.. sometimes I don't). I never floor it from a complete stop, tires and trannys are too expensive. I drive my Impala a lot easier then I drove my 88 and 95 GPs (2.8 and 3100) cause those things just had no balls so it was required.

Almost daily.

That's pretty hot... And I'm straight.

^^^

See how irrelevant that sounds

It is completely irrelevant to going WOT, so I don't see why it has to be said in the first place.

He said it in response to me. He is a friend of mine. Skip past it if it offends your eyes so badly.

Nichole if you would have read my post you'd see I'm hardly homophobic. To me it looked like a lame excuse to make a post for no reason other than to increase his post count.

The kid does nothing but post worthless 2 to 5 word responses to every post under the sun to increase his post count. I don't think I've seen a response from him yet that has added any value to the forum. If I were a mod, I would have moved this topic to the whatever forum.

First of all, Nichole is a woman. I am a gay man. I was saying that as a woman, flooring her car almost daily was a turn on, even for me, being gay.

Someone's counterargument of "and I'm straight" is definitely irrelevant, because typically straight men are attracted to women.

Secondly, I almost posted this topic in "Whatever", but considering it actually had to deal directly with the well being(or lack thereof) of the topic W car, It might be relevant enough to be posted in the General section.

Thirdly, I couldn't give a rat's ass less about my post count. I don't come here to increase my post count. Trust me. If I did, I would have been banned LONG ago. I come here because I learn a lot, I enjoy the atmosphere most of the time, and because a lot of people here are like family to me now.

Forth(ly?), If you really don't like me that much, the least you could do is not visit/post in threads that III created...

blah blah blah blah

okay, cool, now that we got that squared away. you need to get some vids of that GP wot! come on man!

LOLOL! Hey, how about I do ya one better? If you come to the Ohio meet, I'll let YOU give it WOT!

blah blah blah blah

okay, cool, now that we got that squared away. you need to get some vids of that GP wot! come on man!

LOLOL! Hey, how about I do ya one better? If you come to the Ohio meet, I'll let YOU give it WOT!

lol.... buck, we shall see, i need to *cough cough* graduate, then i will look into it all.

The lumina (when i drove it) would go wot 1-2 times a drive, that 4k pull just never got old. the regal gets alto of 2/3-3/4 stuff and only goes wot mabey once a month, thats mostly because of the massave amount of kr im getting right now.

In the winter I rarely go WOT as roads are predictably unpredictable in Vermont. You can get into way too much trouble way too fast. In the summer, almost every time I get in the car! :wink:

Finally!! A thread about WOTting :drool: :^^:

There have been 6 cars I have had the opportunity to WOT:

My original car, the '92 Lumina, was floored ALLLLLLLLLLLL the time, and driven at 70 mph average, lol. I didn't care, I spun the tires, whipped around corners, lost control numerous times, raced people. My god, those were the glory days.

The 1989 Buick Reatta was floored half the time, although it wasn't even impressive enough to mention, although I did manage to beat an old Toyota pickup truck that was all riced out :lol: ...................barely.

The '91 Bonneville, due to the mileage, has been floored maybe 3 times now. I want to drive it easy, so I usually give it 1/2 to 3/4 throttle, letting it max out at 4000 RPM. In fact, if I floor the car and let it shift at redline, it shifts HARD. The whole car literally rocks like a hard-shifted manual car (you'd defnitely see it. It feels like hitting a large dip!) I've only topped the car out at 80, because I don't want to be so risky with my first nice car (the lumina was nice....but really plain).

My mom's 2007 Kia Sportage Lx I've gunned everywhere! It's hard not to when it's a manual :wink:

My dad's '01 Caddy Seville SLS was floored by me whenever I could have enough reason to drive his car somewhere :flamingdevil: That bitch moves for such a heavy brick!! With 275 horses under the hood, I should be able to take on most stock 3800 S/C cars, I think. I don't drive it hard now though, because my dad monitors his fuel economy readout closely......

Lastly, my brother's '91 Maxima has been driven SO hard by me. It's seen the same shit that my Lumina saw. Only, with the Maxima, I've been fortunate to hit 130 mph!! Which, for me, is saying something.

I floored my grandma's '04 Deville. Amazing.

Everytime I drive it the average fuel economy drops a bit. Although with her driving it stays at 19...

Same here, :smile: My dad keeps his at around 18ish. If I drive the way I'd like to, I'll usually lower it back down to 13ish or less. Man, those Northstars consume gas easily!