• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Night Fury

• jake91

• stevegasm

• ZoomZoomFan

The cutlass maybe once every week, if that. But only if it is fully warmed up. Usually stay under 3500rpm

My mom's MCSS, since we have had it maybe 5 times it has gone WOT in 3 years. Most by me, once by dad after we got it.

Well, I'm a 17 year old high school male.

So I'm expected to accelerate fast.

(So I do! :-P)

I never go WOT from a stop, my tires are already bald, and they take forever to stop spinning. :-(

I usually go 3/4 throttle after 15mph.

WOT? maybe once a week. 3/4 throttle is plenty for me.

hardly ever, considering my Z is still on winter break and my wife drives the GTP. WOT in my truck is pointless in terms of the fun factor, so i dont very much.

but when i do drive the W's, they see 3/4 -> full throttle each drive. depending on how chipper i am that day, and how much i want to scare the wife. :lol:

grand ams are fun cars and they only run to 5800 it will thank you if you do :mrgreen:

Eh. I've had it there probably five times in the course of the two years I've owned it.

It just makes me nervous. :lol: 3/4 throttle is good for me. For just a 3400 (and 125k miles) my car pulls very hard.

I'd say almost daily with my new drive to/from work. Mostly after work I climb a big hill towards town and normally try to pass as much as I can before getting towards the top.

I even did this morning! I pulled out of a road and some dickhead came up behind me and thought that tailgating me would be fun. Not something you do to me in the morning. :lol:

Almost daily.

That's pretty hot... And I'm gay.

What the hell does that have to do with anything? You constantly play that card around here like it's a bargaining chip to gain popularity. Get a grip & stop just posting garbage to increase your post count.

Just to be clear, I have a few friends who are gay, like my friend Kiel who was in my wedding, and he's no different than anyone else.

In regards to the original question, WOT usually a few times a week in the cutty.

You know it's almost bad for your car to -never- go WOT. You need to clean the carbon out of the combustion chambers every once in awhile.

then mine must be REALLY clean! isn't that the point of having the car? i mean shoot, I am a 22 year old male, I am going to beat the piss outta whatever i drive.

drive it like its stolen, because it prolly is.

Almost daily.

What the hell does that have to do with anything? You constantly play that card around here like it's a bargaining chip to gain popularity. Get a grip & stop just posting garbage to increase your post count.

Just to be clear, I have a few friends who are gay, like my friend Kiel who was in my wedding, and he's no different than anyone else.

In regards to the original question, WOT usually a few times a week in the cutty.

Uhhh.... What?!

Almost daily.

:thinking: