painted lips on my rims

dirt_igirt

i am trying to find somthing that will break up all the black in the wheel well and make my rims POP some i was thinking red or silver lips on the like leaving the the whole spokes black and doing the inbetween either red or silve... heres a pic if someone wants to do a photoshop and if anyone has any ideas just shout them out

IMG_0061.jpg

my roommate has a purple car (lol) with a black hatch and black wheels and just got rid of the black paint on the very edge of the wheel and it looks good.

bugout5-06042.jpg

this car, with these wheels painted black (and the very outer edge aluminum colored):

VW47.JPG

You can sand down your wheels just on the edge and it would break it up nicely. Add some silver/chrome in the center (like lug nuts and/or center caps and i think it would look pretty good

the wheels would look a whole lot better if they were not painted black. That would make them stand out.

x2 black rims on a red car dont look good anyways IMO.

the wheels would look a whole lot better if they were not painted black. That would make them stand out.

I agree also, but then, I don't like black wheels on any color car. No pop :gr_guns: I do, however, like that color purple on your buddys car :thumb:

Tom

crosslace with silver lip look fucking sexy. I don't care for black 5 spoke though. I would just paint the whole thing silver and be done with it.