wiring temp sensor to mirror

Drummer

Ok i got an autodim mirror from an intrigue GLS. My question is how do i wire the temp sensor to the mirror? Do i need something else to make it work? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

need a temp sensor from that car also. when i did my tgp i mounted the sensor on the support in front of the radiator. try and get some of the wiring also or at least connectors with a little wire and set it up similiar to the car you got the mirror from.

I know the display inside the mirror has the provisions on the LCD, but are you SURE they actually function in this particular model?

Like I said, it has the sensor in the air dam for the ECC.

need to get wiring schematic to see what wires go where. mine that i put on my tgp was very simple but i have a sunroof and my new mirror doesn't have the lights on the bottom of the mirror.

I've figured out how to wire it, but now i have to figure out the wires on the original mirror. There were 3 wires red black and white. Does anyone know what those wires are?