5 stars or crosslaces!?

Addicted to eaton

5 stars or crosslaces!?  

1. 1. 5 stars or crosslaces!?

• 5 stars
    • crosslaces!
    • Look 98-03 torque stars

Adams xlaces > polished 1st gen 5 stars > white 1st gen 5 stars (only in excellent condition on white prix) > polished torque stars > polished 2nd gen 5 stars > any other 1st gen xlaces (for width adv) > painted 1st gen 5 stars > painted 2nd gen 5 stars > all other w body wheels > 2nd gen xlaces FTL (black [anthony's] is more acceptable)

Torque stars definately..........i got my polished torque stars sittin in my garage that origonally came on my GTP......and they are goen back on it in the spring when it comes back out.......and i'll prolly put the polished 97-99 5 stars that are on it now on the Z-34 after the salt goes away in the spring.

I know they are tied 8 and 8 But 5 stars are FTW right now. Xlaces will have to go becase i have never really liked them but everyone said "They got to stay" the look pretty good on the car but black wheels FTL hard to keep clean!. Torque stars will be on down the raod.

I know they are tied 8 and 8 But 5 stars are FTW right now. Xlaces will have to go becase i have never really liked them but everyone said "They got to stay" the look pretty good on the car but black wheels FTL hard to keep clean!. Torque stars will be on down the raod.

Torque stars are alot lighter.... and are a TON easier to keep clean.

Adams xlaces > polished 1st gen 5 stars > white 1st gen 5 stars (only in excellent condition on white prix) > polished torque stars > polished 2nd gen 5 stars > any other 1st gen xlaces (for width adv) > painted 1st gen 5 stars > painted 2nd gen 5 stars > all other w body wheels > 2nd gen xlaces FTL (black [anthony's] is more acceptable)

Where do kick ass RPE wheels fit in?

• 2 weeks later...

Get torque stars or the hi-po's. Cars that have factory wheels from a previous model or chassis mate look like someone smoked a curb and your too poor/cheap to put the right wheels back on.