5 stars or crosslaces!?

Addicted to eaton

5 stars or crosslaces!?  

1. 1. 5 stars or crosslaces!?

• 5 stars
    • crosslaces!
    • Look 98-03 torque stars

I'm a Hi-Po Torque star guy myself.

Torque stars have a really unique and clean look.

If you had more of a show car like Adam (and when I say show car, I mean that you practically don't drive it), it would be more feasible to get the tires nice and shiney and keep the polish nice on the lips to really pull off the black look with the nice silver rings.

It's kind of like guys with long hair, you either maintain the stuff or cut it the hell off.

If you had more of a show car like Adam (and when I say show car, I mean that you practically don't drive it), it would be more feasible to get the tires nice and shiney and keep the polish nice on the lips to really pull off the black look with the nice silver rings.

It's kind of like guys with long hair, you either maintain the stuff or cut it the hell off, or take the easy way out and call yourself a skater.

It's kind of like guys with long hair, you either maintain the stuff or cut it the hell off.

^^^POTY^^^

very big improvement....the stock 97+ x-laces are even uglier then the first gen ones.

I really didn't mind the 2nd Gen x-laces, but they screamed old, just because the 1st gens went from x-lace to 5 star.

That being said. Fat-five = FTL, unless it's white or gold. One of the most boring and bland GP rim designs after the sawblades.

very big improvement....the stock 97+ x-laces are even uglier then the first gen ones.

I like them silver or not at all. I guess they thought it would look faster. I still like first gen ones though. :thumbsup:

FIRST GEN! FIRST GEN! FIRST GEN! FIRST GEN! FIRST GEN! FIRST GEN! FIRST GEN!

Not hard to pick out the 97+ guys, they call everything before their car a first gen because they think their car is far too superior to of had anything worthy of recognition come before it!

/rant

BTW, I vote 5-stars or 1st Gen cross laces, the 2nd gen cross laces are some of the ugliest rims that came on w-bodys IMO

Jamie

Not hard to pick out the 97+ guys, they call everything before their car a first gen because they think their car is far too superior to of had anything worthy of recognition come before it!

I love first gens and would certainly pick up another if the right one came along. What's your theory on the fact that I refer to '04+ as post gens? :D

As Much Of An X Lace Leg Humper That I Am, The 2Gen Ones Are Butt Ugly. I Say 5 Stars. The Wider Offset Helps. Because The Stock 2Gen Wheels Do Not Have An Offset That Really Makes Them Look Right. It Makes The Cars Look Fat And Bloated. This Is An Aggressive Look.

I see what you did. You thought you typed in clubgp.com

As Much Of An X Lace Leg Humper That I Am, The 2Gen Ones Are Butt Ugly. I Say 5 Stars. The Wider Offset Helps. Because The Stock 2Gen Wheels Do Not Have An Offset That Really Makes Them Look Right. It Makes The Cars Look Fat And Bloated. This Is An Aggressive Look.

aaaaaaand [/thread]. The offset of the Gen 1 5-spokes on the Gen 2 GPs is perfect. Makes the wheels flush with the body panels vs. any Gen 2 wheel, which looks pushed in. An inch or 2 drop would REALLY enhance the aggressive stance even more.