Will an '04+ exhaust fit 97-03?

jeremy

my 03 and my 04 looked identical underneath after the exhaust was done on both (same routing anyways)... so i wanna say it shouldn't be an issue. I can check in tomorrow and ask the guys at the shop for an answer if nobody chimes in for sure.

and theres under the skin difference where between an 03 Monte/GP and an 04+ Monte/GP where?

or should i turn teh internetz off and go to bed :lol:

They totally redesigned the skin on the chassis. Granted I haven't been underneath one in a long time, but considering MC's are usually alot different from the rest of the W-bodies....ya.

I think he's talking about the 3rd gen GP's

I would say it'll fit but I doubt it will bolt up. Is there an advantage to it?

I was talking about the post-gen GPs, but 04SuperchargedSS is giving the answer that the a couple other people have given me as well.

The advantage would be that I can get an '04 stock take off for free to replace mine that was ripped off.

I think he's talking about the 3rd gen GP's

I would say it'll fit but I doubt it will bolt up. Is there an advantage to it?

I was talking about the post-gen GPs, but 04SuperchargedSS is giving the answer that the a couple other people have given me as well.

The advantage would be that I can get an '04 stock take off for free to replace mine that was ripped off.

sounds nice. I would get it and see it it worlks. GM is lazy and may not have changed it enough to matter.

How the hell did you rip off your exhaust?

pulling into a driveway a couple weeks ago when I was picking up some wheels in Lansing....caught the resonator and it broke piping at the flange as it ripped it away from the cat...it didn't physically come completely off the car but it sure as hell wasn't connected and it was loud as fuck

well....it's on. Bolted right up, one hanger is different, but certainly not a big deal at all. I just gone done putting it on using flood lights. I have never been a fan of these tips, but it is SOOOOOOOO nice to have a quiet car again that I will deal with them for a little while. Now I just have to clean them up tomorrow :lol:

4945e118.jpg