17's for the gtp?

Addicted to eaton

I say offer like $250 or something, they are not that bad at all, and trust me, I have been looking around for some decent wheels for a while and they are hard to find (locally!!), so if you like them go ahead and try to get them, cheaper that that of course...

why not go to the yards on the 10th and see if you could get lucky? maybe throw some granny mobile xlaces on it...i bet that would make everyone happy on here.

otherwise, dont do the aftermarket, go with the 40th anniversary, those dont look too bad.

why not go to the yards on the 10th and see if you could get lucky? maybe throw some granny mobile xlaces on it...i bet that would make everyone happy on here.

otherwise, dont do the aftermarket, go with the 40th anniversary, those dont look too bad.

Offset is way too low on the x-laces, I think that they would rub outside fender walls without hub replacement - seriously. If not, they would just look stupid sticking out so far.

+52mm to +25mm is far too big a stretch.

I have a set of stock mint (you can eat off of them) Hi-Po torque stars in teh garage that I'm still flirting with parting with, but they'll exceed the pricing on any of these Craiglists' ads by plenty.

Was going to use them as summer wheels, but the GT doesn't see the road much in the summer.

• 2 weeks later...