Need your guys opinions

ZacksZ34

I have 35 all around on my Z and i regret getting it instead of 20%. It just isn't dark enough IMHO, although legal.

IMG_2489.jpg

Same, had it on my White Lumina, 20 on the back 35 on the side cause they said, it will look dark. BULLSHIT. I took it off as it was starting to fade.

l_d04700bae0abf03efbf23e3cec61c206.jpg

I think mine was 15 back, 20 sides. Or maybe it was 20 back, 25 sides?

tint.jpg

well the place im goin to only has 5%, 20%, 35% and a really light tint i think it was45%

so im definatly gonna do the two side rear windows and rear window in 20% and just to be safe im gonna do 35% on the doors

I think mine was 15 back, 20 sides. Or maybe it was 20 back, 25 sides?

tint.jpg

well the place im goin to only has 5%, 20%, 35% and a really light tint i think it was45%

so im definatly gonna do the two side rear windows and rear window in 20% and just to be safe im gonna do 35% on the doors

Having the front window and the back window (sides I'm talking) with different tints looks stupid in my opinion.

Get the rear window (big glass) done 15%, the less light that enters the car through the rear glass, the less light that the sides will show on the sides. They can still be done @ 35, 30, 25 don't care, just keep them the same.

well im gonna go with 20% for my tint chioce and as from puttin alot of money into my car im not planning on it i just want it to look good and make it my car show car. The most im gonna spend will be 1000 to 2000 to get it repainted

If the most you're willing to spend on a paintjob is around a grand, I don't think you quite understand what a "show car" is.

well im gonna go with 20% for my tint chioce and as from puttin alot of money into my car im not planning on it i just want it to look good and make it my car show car. The most im gonna spend will be 1000 to 2000 to get it repainted

If the most you're willing to spend on a paintjob is around a grand, I don't think you quite understand what a "show car" is.

No shit. I've spent (and lost count) at about $2000 on my olds so far, AND IT'S HALF DISASSEMBLED LAYING IN PIECES ALL OVER MY GARAGE!!!

i know what a show car is!!!!! What I meant was i want to make my car look good enough to take home some trophies from local car shows

No shit. I've spent (and lost count) at about $2000 on my olds so far, AND IT'S HALF DISASSEMBLED LAYING IN PIECES ALL OVER MY GARAGE!!!

it all depends on what car you start with anyway.

i know what a show car is!!!!! What I meant was i want to make my car look good enough to take home some trophies from local car shows

a $1000 paint job shouldn't take home any trophies in car shows....

Unless youre doing the work yourself. You should be able to get all the supplies you need for less than 1k

Unless youre doing the work yourself. You should be able to get all the supplies you need for less than 1k

do you really think he is painting it himself?

LOL I knew you were gonna say that. Yes I know he is not going to do it himself, but I guess I was just being a smart ass.

Ughhhhhhh dude dont get ahead of yourself on this car again. I like your car, but you seem to care too much what other people think of it. Make sure maintance is up to date before tinting the windows, getting headlight covers, and what not. Specially the TIMING BELT AND PULLEYS. A 3.4 is a maintance queen but an awesome engine. I know you want to get this thing a show winner but it wont help if its mint inside and out and your belt blows off. My Z is far from near as clean as yours is and I have huge plans for it, but the main thing is making sure it dont blow up.

LOL I knew you were gonna say that. Yes I know he is not going to do it himself, but I guess I was just being a smart ass.

if i had a enough space i would do it myself im gonna do most of the body wokr myself then take it to get painted

Ughhhhhhh dude dont get ahead of yourself on this car again. I like your car, but you seem to care too much what other people think of it. Make sure maintance is up to date before tinting the windows, getting headlight covers, and what not. Specially the TIMING BELT AND PULLEYS. A 3.4 is a maintance queen but an awesome engine. I know you want to get this thing a show winner but it wont help if its mint inside and out and your belt blows off. My Z is far from near as clean as yours is and I have huge plans for it, but the main thing is making sure it dont blow up.

im finally gave up on caring what people think about it! but i still wanna make it nice and as far as maintance is up to date other than it needs a tune up which wont cost to much.

im finally gave up on caring what people think about it! but i still wanna make it nice and as far as maintance is up to date other than it needs a tune up which wont cost to much.

What's that big pink thing up in the sky?!

what do you mean by that

what do you mean by that

pigs_fly.jpg