would this intake work?

sniperi311

i know that this isnt an intake for our cars...buy i used to have a 93 z26 and the whole intake system was almost the same, what i mean is you could take a cold air intake, or whatever you wanna call it and prolly put it in our car(s) was just wondering if you think this would fit our cars

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38634&item=2426350131

With the perdominat interchangability of GM vehicles, I bet it'll fit.

There may be more of a curve with a L-Body intake, since due to a smaller frame.

Otherwise, you should be set.

- Erik

I still don't believe you're going to gain 8-15 horsepower out of it.

I felt a bit more pickup when I put mine on... but I don't think I'm pushing over 150 horse because I've got an intake and cut my cat out with a highflow muffler.

i highly doubt it would give that much of a horsepower gain too...ive just heard that they help with the higher rpms, and that it makes a growl or sumthin like that, just lookin for a good priced one...thats about all...and you were right about the shorter intake on and l-body, but it shouldnt be enough to make a difference, thanx everyone

Well...maybe it comes with a sticker to put on your car...

then I can see the 18 horse.

:lol: :lol: :lol: but its only the stage one sticker kit so its only 10hp, the stage 2 sticker kit is 18-20hp

to be honest, when i put mine in, i lost a lot of bottom end, but gained on the top end... plus, it doesnt sound all that cool, its just a little more annoying actually, but i think it is worth it, i can hang with 3100's with it on - they have more top end then the 3.1... basicly it made my engine just like a 3100... i have a buddy with a beretta and we are neck and neck all the way up to 70mph.

- Justin