z34 spoiler temp plate

bodeen2007

they kind of have a guide in the shapping of the metal, you will notice flat spots on the inner panel where holes go.

I mounted a euro spoiler on a base model, when i did that, I used painters tape to protect the area, laying the spoiler on the car. once straight, mark it with a marker, see if there are guides that match. drill carefully, constantly checking your work.

last but not least... prime and paint the holes you make to reduce future rust. I painted with a Qtip from spray paint I sprayed into disposable cups.

If its a four door trunk lid, you will need to grind some metal away from the underside of the trunk lid to get the outter bolts in. The trunk lid only has accomidations for the euro spoiler and luggage rack. The center two bolts are pretty much the same though. I drilled the center hole and mounted the wing with just that and marked the out side bolt holes when I got things centered. You will also need to slightly bend your antenna so the wing can clear it... don't need to move it much.