z34 wiring diagram

blakngold4life

does anyone have a wiring diagram for the engine of a 92 z34 or know where I can get one? I want to be sure that everything is done correctly before starting it up. Thanks.

What do you mean?

You want to know where the plugs go? Because a wiring diagram for the engine is like 1/2 of the service manual, lol.

Most plugs only go one way.

I have the haynes manual, which includes a diagram of everything except the 3.4. I understand they all onl go one way but would like a diagram so I can make sure im not overlooking somthing that may be tucked away or hidden. Thanks

yes, just replaced both engine and transmission. the new engine and tranny are from a 93 and some of the wiring doesnt seem to line up quite right.

What year is your car? The wiring should be the same. I'm not going to copy my service manual since there is a ton of wiring diagrams.

If I where you I would plug everything up with your original harness and if there is anything not plugged in go from there.

alright, I have the wiring done but now am trying to get the hoses and hydraulic lines hooked up. Does anyone have pictures or diagrams that I could benifit from?