Chip burning and injectors

god910

So who around these parts is doing chip work? I have the chance to get some LS6 28 pound injectors from an 03 Vette pretty cheap. I'm thinking about getting them and having some chip work done if it's possible. I just don't know who to talk to about it. It's a manual as well. Primarily I want them to support future upgrades, and if I can get them cheap enough I would like to get them now and have chip work done when needed. TIA.

Well, that's what the guy selling them said. I haven't checked part numbers or anything. So far I've got the JeffM X-over, TGPilot Chip, 5 Sp. swap, but I bought the car like this. I have an engine coming from Shawn on Wednesday and would like to get w/ someone about mods for it (Full rebuild) I want to go w/ a bigger turbo, T3 or T4, and I want to know about the injectors. Is it a good step? Or not enough? Thanks Vegeta.

Brian showed me this thread, then pointed out its TGPs. I wont touch a TGP cause I hate diacom and I don't even want to mess with boost multiplier tables on someone elses car.

The TGP tables are long! :shock: You might get away with 24-29lbs and 13.4-13.9 psi on a larger turbo, but expect rich condition on WOT unless you use a piggyback A/F controller. I don't know if the HKS SuperAFR, A'pexi , or JDM A/f systems work on the TGPs. Even then you'll have "rough" spots on your rpm range on certine loads. Nothings ever perfect for such things. But better than nothing.

I am sure people on this forum have a costom chip for bigger injectors and turbos.(someone has a mass code for the TGP w/ extra binary info for crying out loud) But they won't share cuz its Top Secret(lots of invested hours). Thats why some people are making their own chips (learning to "tune" on bin editors****not for the shade tree mechanics, you better know a thing or two about boost/fuel/timming retard and detonation and what your setup can take and give) and some are just waiting on Grand Master "J" to release his lates chips and setups.

Usualy when going for hairy numbers...your on your own.

Sorry if I didn't help and Great if I helped.

So who around these parts is doing chip work? I have the chance to get some LS6 28 pound injectors from an 03 Vette pretty cheap. I'm thinking about getting them and having some chip work done if it's possible. I just don't know who to talk to about it. It's a manual as well. Primarily I want them to support future upgrades, and if I can get them cheap enough I would like to get them now and have chip work done when needed. TIA.

:lol: :lol: You are F*CKING killing me!! :lol: :lol: How old are you 16...18? You don't even have the f*cking thing running and you are talking about doing chip mods and injector upgrades!! :lol: :lol:

Unless you run a T3-T04 turbo and much better intercooler the fuel tables in the 5-speed chip that you have will run just fine for you.

You just made my morning!! :lol: :lol: Maybe your auto repair advisors at the auto parts store can tune a chip for you!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I am sure people on this forum have a costom chip for bigger injectors and turbos.(someone has a mass code for the TGP w/ extra binary info for crying out loud) But they won't share cuz its Top Secret(lots of invested hours).

Do you mean MAF, and if so they should sell it. I'm already tired of this speed density(MAP) crap. I don't care if it means I have to use a BPV. That also mean we can change cam/heads with out a revised chip. I'd love to have a MAF chip.

That was uncalled for. :(

The statements made may be uncalled for, but completely true. Have you followed this kids threads about the car he bought? He is blindly chasing his tail, yet now he wants to build a custom chip and larger injectors?

Not trying to make waves with you Shawn...just wish the kid would chase one problem at a time and quit cluttering the forum with rediculous crap-ola! Then again I am not a moderator on this page...so I will shut-up and keep my comments to myself... 8)