What's the Going Rate For A Quality Tint Job, Coupe/Convertible?

oldscsc

Just like the title says, I know the convertible has a smaller back glass but I don't even know if I want that tinted...it shouldn't be ridiculous like the 4-doors because the back glass isn't as goofy. TIA!

Thanks for the info. I need to get mine done, today was 88 degrees, it was parked in the shade with the windows cracked and it was still hot. :eek:

I'm trying to find out the absolute maximum my LQ1 can return gas mileage wise with this tank of fuel...you know what that means...NO A/C! :willynilly:

I'm trying to find out the absolute maximum my LQ1 can return gas mileage wise with this tank of fuel...you know what that means...NO A/C! :willynilly:

only till about 45 mph if you listen to mythbusters... after that, the vaccuum created in the rear of the car overrides the loss of horsepower/fuel economy you would use with your a/c.

I accelerate with a/c off, then kick it back on once i'm cruising.

that is.. if you believe mythbusters. :lol:

paid $250. got passanger door, and three rear windows tint off, and redone the whole car including windshield, 5 years warranty. I think it was a good deal, I'm a sort of regular customer at that shop now, so they give me better prices (I hope, lol)