What cable is this and how do i move it ?

Cam'ron

toobad007.jpg

toobad008.jpg

i think i might need to move this to accommodate my FWI and strut tower brace, what cable is this (the one im holding) and how do i move it up? do i have to remove the diagonal brace and move it or is that piece at my fingers a connection?

i have seen pics of cars with that cable up around the top side of the strut top

Thats your shifter cable, the bulky part is the cable adjuster/slack adjuster, you can move it to however you see fit, just no tight bends.

horror stories from another board... im gonna wait and see if i need to move it before i try anything, i might just out the FWI through it, or relocate the alarm siren

yeah that's a bitch. Mine was nicely set in a spot where I'll never need to move it, now after the motor swap the idiots put it so it goes over my drivers side strut tower.

the more i look at it its my alarm thats gonna be in the way, at least the plunger for it... might have to move it a bit for the block off plate to fit in there. gotta wait and see now after it finally shows up