Which hood do you guys like better?

terryk2003

Which hood do you guys like better?  

1. 1. Which hood do you guys like better?

i know i did this once before...but, i may actually be getting one this time...i got an offer on my matco toolbox of $1500 cash...soo, now i can afford the hood+paint...soo...which one do you guys like better?

SD Ram Air:

gp1002_4.jpg

F.1 Style Ram Air:

gp1001.jpg

i cant really decide...i like the SD a lil better, BUT, the F.1 is cheaper... :confused:

I vote pay bills.

thank you for the info, but, the only bills i have are my rent & car payment. and, the way i see it, if i'm selling something i already own, i'd like to buy something i want.

I vote pay bills.

thank you for the info, but, the only bills i have are my rent & car payment. and, the way i see it, if i'm selling something i already own, i'd like to buy something i want.

I'll mow your lawn with nail clippers for $200. :high5:

I vote pay bills.

Oh, well then, spend it on something then!

I think I like the F1 better... I like to be different, yknow. The SD is cool, but its on the pace car... if yours isn't the pace car, unless you are trying to clone it.... go for the F1, its unique and looks custom... and very, very aggressive.

I think I like the F1 better... I like to be different, yknow. The SD is cool, but its on the pace car... if yours isn't the pace car, unless you are trying to clone it.... go for the F1, its unique and looks custom... and very, very aggressive.

FYI: thats the F.1 thats on the pace car. and thats not the stock pacecar hood...soo, the fact that the pic i supplied shows a pacecar has nothing to do with this discussion...:lol:

F.1 looks awesome, the front and back deal with the SD really doesnt do anything for me, but the F.1 is hawt!!!

Thats why I voted for the F1 myself, just dont like how the SD ends on the backside.

The F1 looks like a Grand Prix that's trying entirely too hard to be a Trans Am. It looks like total shit.

The SD is by far and wide the best aftermarket hoods for the first gens.

I say F1. The SD looks way to aftermarketish. I think if you are trying to keep a clean looking car that looks factory but isnt I would go with F1. If you get the F1 and have th grill pieces painted black it will look like the Trans Am's. F1 is the only way to go, unless you like the look of aftermarket.

F.1 looks awesome, the front and back deal with the SD really doesnt do anything for me, but the F.1 is hawt!!!

Thats why I voted for the F1 myself, just dont like how the SD ends on the backside.

x3 :high5: