• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• krenzy

• bullet

• Shifter23

• killinprixs

ok who broked tgpforums????

NICK!!!!!!!!

Haha no :lol: Between school, work, and working on my TGP, I haven't been online much lately. Pop in for a couple minutes here and there but thats about it.

I'm not sure why everyone freaked when the site was down.. maybe you guys are a bit addicted to the forums :willynilly: :lol:

I'm not sure why everyone freaked when the site was down.. maybe you guys are a bit addicted to the forums :willynilly: :lol:

yeah really :lol: sounds like people need to find other things to do with their time.

ok who broked tgpforums????

NICK!!!!!!!!

Haha no :lol: Between school, work, and working on my TGP, I haven't been online much lately. Pop in for a couple minutes here and there but thats about it.

I'm not sure why everyone freaked that the site was down.. maybe you guys are a bit addicted to the forums :willynilly: :lol:

I posted first since it's been back up :mrgreen:

I don't blame you Nick, I blame polotics...lol

yeah really :lol: sounds like people need to find other things to do with their time.

coming from another 3800 guy, jk. 3800's rule! SRT 4's Drool !!

3.1's rule!

fixed

wuups, sorry nick....I see 3800's and 3.1L Turbo's as equals.

considering I've owned both at the same time and liked them both equally :drool:

Actually, Bullet, I beat you on the first post since TGPForums has been up...by 5 minutes. Check out the website section...the post is "Downtime" lol.

• 2 months later...

TGPForums is down again, atleast for me. For anyone else? If so, someone call Luke so he can call Kenny. I understand they're busy, so just a heads up for them.

TGPForums is down again, atleast for me. For anyone else? If so, someone call Luke so he can call Kenny. I understand they're busy, so just a heads up for them.

wow, again. yeah I just checked and it's down. :sadownsrim:

not for me

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

• 4 weeks later...