TGPForums

krenzy

Anyone know what's going on with TGPForums? Nick said they were down at 2:30pm, and I know shortly after I was able to get on, then couldn't anymore. Still down. Reasons? I need my TGP fix!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• krenzy

• bullet

• Shifter23

• killinprixs

i don't care :lol:

all those who replied to my for sale post when i was parting out the black car was retarded because i got a million pm's asking for parts that were listed as unavailable in the original post so i gave up on there being intelligent life there.

i don't care :lol:

all those who replied to my for sale post when i was parting out the black car was retarded because i got a million pm's asking for parts that were listed as unavailable in the original post so i gave up on there being intelligent life there.

Eh, they're noobs. When you get to know the REAL crowd, we shine! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

It's a database error.. The database that holds the log files got corrupted and it will not allow the forum to run without it. I've gotta get ahold of Kenny to get the login information before I can fix it. (and it's a quick fix)... stay patient and stay tuned.

Damit! Lol i was going to look up some info i found on there shit! Hell with it i'll just post a thread here just figured posting it on there would be better since it is TGP specfic but this site is running so this site gets it! :lol:

Yea its been down for a while now! I finally remembered my login name and password, ive never been able to login here this is sweet!

That'd be him. He's got a black coupe, a red coupe, and a white TSTE...only thing he needs is a maroon TSTE, and I acutally know where there is one for sale for $1900...but I'm not telling lol.

It is ok i have no more room and well all three need some attention also i cant afford a fourth lol. I must admit though that was a good run all three put together brought me to 3K. Trans is on the way for the black 89 so woo!!! :lol:

Anyone know what's going on with TGPForums? Nick said they were down at 2:30pm, and I know shortly after I was able to get on, then couldn't anymore. Still down. Reasons? I need my TGP fix!

I'm going nuts, it's like I was on TGPforums one second and BOOOOOM!!!! out of nowhere

"Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator. "

I can't seem to fill in the empty space in my life.

I need a my tgp fix...

lmfao

but seriously, WHY?

That'd be him. He's got a black coupe, a red coupe, and a white TSTE...only thing he needs is a maroon TSTE, and I acutally know where there is one for sale for $1900...but I'm not telling lol.

dude, TELL ME!!!!!!

I'm not going to drive yours 24-7 do to the museum like condition, come on!!! Tell me, I wont tell anyone else, cuz I'll just buy it...lol

dude, TELL ME!!!!!!

I'm not going to drive yours 24-7 do to the museum like condition, come on!!! Tell me, I wont tell anyone else, cuz I'll just buy it...lol

Shush man, I asked first!!

LOL, all I can say is it's within 2 hours of me, the guy approached me out of nowhere, it has a sunroof, cloth interior, no HUD, 113,000 miles, needs a crossover, and some love. But the paint's supposed to be in good shape. I'm gonna take it for a test drive soon. I'll post pics sometime, too!