• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• krenzy

• bullet

• Shifter23

• killinprixs

Who else do you need? You got me (grinders_18 over there), and you got Nick! Oh and Bullet, Garrett Powered, patgizz, mfewtrail, pontiac6ksteawd, kuntzie, and any others my tired mind forgets.

I know just screwing with you. I got to or i wouldn't be me lol. I hope you get it though or i should say that it will be as nice as you picture it. I went to look at a old Caddy in Milwaukee a month or two ago and it went from described as cherry to a pile of shit. But the price was the same as your TGP lol!

Anyone know what's going on with TGPForums? Nick said they were down at 2:30pm, and I know shortly after I was able to get on, then couldn't anymore. Still down. Reasons? I need my TGP fix!

I'm going nuts, it's like I was on TGPforums one second and BOOOOOM!!!! out of nowhere

"Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator. "

I can't seem to fill in the empty space in my life.

I need a my tgp fix...

lmfao

but seriously, WHY?

I need my tgp fix too. :evil: Any news on whats going on?

Adam

Anyone know what's going on with TGPForums? Nick said they were down at 2:30pm, and I know shortly after I was able to get on, then couldn't anymore. Still down. Reasons? I need my TGP fix!

I'm going nuts, it's like I was on TGPforums one second and BOOOOOM!!!! out of nowhere

"Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator. "

I can't seem to fill in the empty space in my life.

I need a my tgp fix...

lmfao

but seriously, WHY?

I need my tgp fix too. :evil: Any news on whats going on?

Adam

dunno :cry:

apparently the server is having problems and it's an easy fix but will take a little time...

LOL. No we need to wait for either Kenny, the main operator of the site (who runs his own professional shop) or Luke, who's Kenny's friend, to go into the website and fix the database. Should be easy...

I called him yesterday and got the info.. but it's not allowing me to login.

I'll call him tomorrow after work and hopefully try to get things ironed out.

i could care less. don't get me wrong i love the TGP/TSTE and WISH i owned one again, but there are one or two peeps there that completely turn me off from that forum.

well then don't go there, don't give us a bad name here, if you got problems with one or two people, keep it to yourself or between them.

i could care less. don't get me wrong i love the TGP/TSTE and WISH i owned one again, but there are one or two peeps there that completely turn me off from that forum.

I've got a feeling I know who they are...

I've got a feeling I know who they are...

you would probaby be right. and fwiw, i'm not dissing the forum but those two people on there kinda ruin it for me. it IS a good forum.

It was an example dude, and i know you keep tabs on EVERYONES TGP so you should know an LG5 with gen 3 topend, TUNED and boosted makes 325-350. Its been done before, the fact and build sheets are there, yea if my TGPS had 40k on them and had mint paint, yea id probably leave it at 205 hp to keep her all original but it aint gonna be too much fun and your gonna get smoked by anything and everything...have fun stocker

I dont know man. even stock they are not that bad. they got a lot of torque.

if you can restore one back to good running stock, you will do ok.

My Black TGP is bone stock... Well gutted cat, cold air kit, 28lb ls-1 injectors and one wicked tune. I put down 268fwhp with over 300lbs of torque. All with that tiny stock t25. So it can be done, but it's all in the tune and injectors. :cool:

It was an example dude, and i know you keep tabs on EVERYONES TGP so you should know an LG5 with gen 3 topend, TUNED and boosted makes 325-350. Its been done before, the fact and build sheets are there, yea if my TGPS had 40k on them and had mint paint, yea id probably leave it at 205 hp to keep her all original but it aint gonna be too much fun and your gonna get smoked by anything and everything...have fun stocker

I'm well aware of what can be achieved, I was just saying nobody with a TGP in particular has posted a dyno sheet of their car thus far(with a top end swap + turbo upgrade). I would like to see what your car puts down after you get the tune worked out. Check your PM's by the way, I have a question for you...

My Black TGP is bone stock... Well gutted cat, cold air kit, 28lb ls-1 injectors and one wicked tune. I put down 268fwhp with over 300lbs of torque. All with that tiny stock t25. So it can be done, but it's all in the tune and injectors. :cool:

Nice #'s with the auto. Was that with the stock boost control solenoid? If so, did you ever try it with a MBC to see how much torque would spike when it spooled? That's pretty much enough to run 12's if you could launch the shit out of the car without breaking things. There's a guy on this board that ran high 12's @ 104-105 mph with his 267whp car a few years back(L67). Do you run that tune all the time or is that more of a "race tune" for you? I'm curious if you ever see any knock during our hot/humid summers in the South(?).

I'm well aware of what can be achieved, I was just saying nobody with a TGP in particular has posted a dyno sheet of their car thus far(with a top end swap + turbo upgrade). I would like to see what your car puts down after you get the tune worked out. Check your PM's by the way, I have a question for you...

Nice #'s with the auto. Was that with the stock boost control solenoid? If so, did you ever try it with a MBC to see how much torque would spike when it spooled? That's pretty much enough to run 12's if you could launch the shit out of the car without breaking things. There's a guy on this board that ran high 12's @ 104-105 mph with his 267whp car a few years back(L67). Do you run that tune all the time or is that more of a "race tune" for you? I'm curious if you ever see any knock during our hot/humid summers in the South(?).

Ok I forgot that I modded the trans and installed a higher stall conveter. Ooops :redface: Anyways I used a mbc for the dyno but the stock stuff on the street. The tune is pretty wicked but is also VERY streetable. No knock counts that I"m aware of but I did have some issues with it during the early stages of tuning...