HELP with Electronic Climate Control...

gmrulz4u

I've decided to replace my Electronic Climate Control unit. Mainly because it was so f#cked up in terms of not working at all, and secondly, it was all scratched up.

So I was wondering how easy or hard is it, and if anyone can give me step-by-step instructions on how to remove and replace it? Is there an adpater that just plugs in?

Also, do any of you guys get that "snowy/foggy" shit behind the plastic cover of your digital dash?

If youre just replacing your electronic climate control, there's 4 5.5mm screws in front and 3 wire harnesses, that's after you remove the center dash piece of course...and to get the fog/haze out of your cluster, remove the whole thing, then take off the plastic lens/cover, then the green "filter" clean these two items, then MOST IMPORTANT clean the glass just in front of the display. This is where the dust accumulates. Clean this carefully and gently with a no-lint cloth or shop towel and a tiny bit of glass cleaner...then reassemble