Who's Z34 was this?

ManicMechanic

hmm..nobody that I can remember. Those tails were a bitch to do. You had to cut out the red reflector, I had an extra set I was going to clear...but I ended up snapping part of it in the process.

I definitely remember seeing it, dunno if he was a member here or not. There was a very simlar black Z34 like that on here a while back, but obvioiusly a different one. I think it had a vinyl of the guy with a meat cleaver, too? :lol: anyone know what I'm talking about, or am I crazy? (probably the latter)

I definitely remember seeing it, dunno if he was a member here or not. There was a very simlar black Z34 like that on here a while back, but obvioiusly a different one. I think it had a vinyl of the guy with a meat cleaver, too? :lol: anyone know what I'm talking about, or am I crazy? (probably the latter)

That was DarkSydeRydaz or something like that. It was a black Z34.

It looks like something caught fire in the wheel well..maybe he was going so fast the awesomeness of the w-body brakes got too hot

Exactly what I was thinking! :lol: :willynilly:

My LQ1 has been the most reliable car I've ever owned. Beats out all the pushrod engines ive got as well.

The only reason the engine has a bad name is due to incompetent mechanics not up to the challenge.

I still don't think thats a member. I mean how many cars have we seen with "mods" like that, and they've never even heard of W-body.com

tire blowout at high speeds

I agree, and it looks like they kept driving for a while.

228,xxx miles not bad...

It was me. :redface:

Well then, that explains it. :lol:

jk

My LQ1 has been the most reliable car I've ever owned. Beats out all the pushrod engines ive got as well.

The only reason the engine has a bad name is due to incompetent mechanics not up to the challenge.

100% true...

I just wanted to rag on the LQ1 guys though :lol: