Power mirrors

ManicMechanic

Ken...In your interchange thread, you said "IMO all 'verts had power mirrors"

I have discovered this to be untrue at least up to 1992. I have documented a few 1991s and 1992s that DO NOT have power mirrors. So few 1990s were made and i have not found any that had manual mirrors, so far. In fact, I found a 1991 that was SO bare bones, it did not even have electric mirrors, tilt, cruise or delay wipers.

That is all.

Holy shit no tilt was available on W's?

I'm assuming delay wipers is so you can set different speeds? Non-delay is just off/on?

Sure was...

and Yes, no delay just has 'mist; off; lo & hi'

There wasn't really a trim level for the convertible, it was essentially its own model. Some things I have discovered are that: No fog lights in 1990-91; base digital cluster available through 1992; From the brochures I have, power windows and trunk were standard; In 1992, the touring suspension became standard as opposed to 1990-91 when the touring suspension was optional; Leather interior seems to have been standard starting in 1994.

Kinda, its just funny the way they used to do things.

It was like the 3.4, you could basically put it into any model/level of trim, other than on lumina's.

I mean you could get 94-96 GTP's pretty base too.

hey Jay! how are the cables controled?

does the drivers side have a big square on the end of the cable that goes where the power switch would be?

is the passenger side have NO cable at all, vs some earlier cars that had the same big square with cable end on the passenger switch?

hey Jay! how are the cables controled?

does the drivers side have a big square on the end of the cable that goes where the power switch would be?

is the passenger side have NO cable at all, vs some earlier cars that had the same big square with cable end on the passenger switch?

Yep.

Found the pics of the bare bones '91...

Note...NO power mirrors, NO power locks, NO tilt, NO delay wipers, NO power seat and NO cruise control.