TGP's doing 180's

TGP5sp90

I think that first car might have been the one Ken found in that junkyard in Indiana. "kadoi's" old car w/ the APC windshield banner. It was missing a valence like this one and the windshield banner was red in color(this car appears to have a banner that's red, I couldn't tell what it was though).

EDIT: Nope, it isn't the car I mentioned. I just looked at that and it had a white banner...I was thinking it was red and larger for some reason.

• 1 month later...

It's worth more than your Cutlass with the bowite is dude.

If you ever ask yourself the question "Why don't people like me?", use 95% of every thread you've posted in on here as a reference.

It's worth more than your Cutlass with the bowite is dude.

If you ever ask yourself the question "Why don't people like me?", use 95% of every thread you've posted in on here as a reference.

Wow. I didn't say TGP's are worthless, I just said TGP's aren't worth much to most people. Most people have never even heard of a TGP. Just answering another member's question.

BTW, I'm not invested in what others think of me. If that is something that is important to you, that's great, but I do not need the approval of others to feel good about myself.

Quit polluting the boards with your flip flop opinions.

Your direct quote:

it isn't worth much money.

Then your new quote:

Wow. I didn't say TGP's are worthless, I just said TGP's aren't worth much to most people.

You did NOT say in the first post what you rephrased in the second. So which is it? Not worth much, as you stated matter-of-factly, or not worth much to most people? If, as you say, most people don't know about them, then how can they place a low value on the vehicle? The answer is they cannot because they don't know it exists. A simple "My guess or opinion is that many peple don't know they're rare, thus thinking they're not worth much."

Guess what?? If you'd have said that, alot less people would think you're a douchebag.

Krenzy, knock off the personal attacks please. If you have a problem with a member, please PM a moderator or use the "Report to Moderator" function that resides at the bottom of every post.

Where the f**k was I when this happened. I step away from the board for just a couple of hours and controversy was going on. Sorry Krenzy for leaving you hanging on this one, but I'm back now Mr. CUNTlass speak you're BS now and give me want you think you got :willynilly: Since this is "my" thread

Where the f**k was I when this happened. I step away from the board for just a couple of hours and controversy was going on. Sorry Krenzy for leaving you hanging on this one, but I'm back now Mr. CUNTlass speak you're BS now and give me want you think you got :willynilly: Since this is "my" thread

I think you missed this part of John's post above: "knock off the personal attacks please."

wow I dont see what the big deal is. these cars are cheap. as in low cost and a really good deal. an awesome value! that goes for all w-body cars. and TGPs are the best kept secret of them all pretty much. and thats a good thing. no reason to get upset!

the real douchbags are obviously those rednecks that dont know any better. thats exactly why nobody TOUCHES my car! I wont let anybody drive my car but my dad. :lol:

I personally dont care what others think of the value of them. If people can get them cheap then they have more $$ to spend on fixing them and still be ahead in the game the only way you can lose is if you sell your car. and then what you gonna get? huh? some piece of shit honda or some other gay ass car?

Thanks for backing me bud. It wasn't my intent on attacking the particular person, it just formed that way and I felt that my opinion needed to be expressed. It may have been out of place and best reserved for a PM, but every single thread I have read where that particular member has commented, he cannot abstain from trying to purposely piss someone off, as if that's his goal. THAT I'd like to report to the moderator. And this will be the last I'll speak of this openly...the rest will stay in PM's to respect the board.

The real dumb asses are those guys on Youtube or streetfire.net trying to blow up the engine on a good working car. Now thats just stupid.

One trailer park trash guy had what looked like a new model Honda that had the front end missiong with the radiator just hanging, looked like a easy fix to sell or keep , they just trashed the car that was worth more than their trailer home :dunno: :ugone2far: