• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IRONDOG442

• AWeb80

• Euro

• ManicMechanic

This picture actually shows the ghosted Oldsmobile logos all over the OSV aleros body all 3 of the candy apple red cars had this effect on their paint it was truly amazing. Both of these photos were taken by me at the Detroit 2000 Woodard Dream Cruise I wish I hadnt have lost the rest of these. They were all good pictures with good detail especially of the Saturday night cruiser pearl yellow ghosted olds logos in the middle of the car.

It was more obvious in person the lighting wasnt correct to get it on photo

you can see them on the fender the rocket logos were all different sizes !!

Jeremy I wanted to go but my wife requested I stay home and finish that Red intrigue which I actually got done and the roads here were attrocious!!

Hi Rob, it's Ryan. Hey great pictures! I was reading another forum you posted in where you showed the work you did on the 01 Red GLS you had, and I'll deffinately be using the same method you used to get the left over nicotine off of the trim around the doors. Previous owner of my Intrigue had been a smoker (and apparently didn't have "clean" in her vocabulary), and even after 2 days straight of scrubbing the trim with grease and nicotine remover, there's still some left.

P.S. sorry to be talking about something you posted about months ago, but does the PCS system in the GLS you had really make a big difference in the ride or anything?

yeah Ryan the PCS system is a huge difference... night and day from non PCS equipped Intrigues, totally worth the extra $2,000 !!! I wish my DD Intrigue had it, the SC-3 has it but I don't drive it. Retrofitting is possible but I have other things I want done to my Intrigue before I install that system, like finish the wiring in my HUD.

yeah, I haven't gotten a chance to drive one with the PCS yet, and I've always wondered how big a difference it made. And you really lost me there, what's your DD Intrigue, and your HUD (was it)?

yeah, I haven't gotten a chance to drive one with the PCS yet, and I've always wondered how big a difference it made. And you really lost me there, what's your DD Intrigue, and your HUD (was it)?

Daily Driver Intrigue/Heads Up Display

yeah Matt this is Ryan from Connecticut

oh, wow, that makes me feel a little stupid there. (been a long day).

and for anyone wondering who I am, my name's Ryan Bousquet, and I've been hearing from Rob, and seeing that this forum is something really cool to be part of.

Hi Rob, it's Ryan. Hey great pictures! I was reading another forum you posted in where you showed the work you did on the 01 Red GLS you had, and I'll deffinately be using the same method you used to get the left over nicotine off of the trim around the doors.

What is this method?