94 (or so) 5 spokes on a tgp?

Psych0matt

They are a totally different material, the x-lace has a stainless lip and cast center, we are talking about aluminum alloy with these. An inch wouldn't make that much of a difference, when you pick one up with one hand and the x-lace in the other it's a drastic difference, I'd say at least 10 lbs each.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Garrett Powered

• Psych0matt

• R Dubya

• Addicted to eaton

actually I have no idea what they are made outta but they arent as strong as they could be. or as light as they could be.

I want 17's that are light and strong AND wide. dont think I will ever find them though.

anyone seen any good ones?

I need to look into it. but I think 255s or better on a 17" rim. I know they would fit because they are lower profile tires.

then you could lay a fat patch like the tgp tires :twisted:

actually I have no idea what they are made outta but they arent as strong as they could be. or as light as they could be.

why would you say there's no stainless then? They were definitely mag I thought? I'm pretty sure that the lip of the x-lace is stainless, but like I said, I could be wrong.

This is what I don't get about you. You make a plain as day "I'm right" statement then immediately retract it. You have some sort of associative defiant disorder or something? The sky was blue here today.. but I'd bet you'd disagree, perhaps it was green where you are? Anyway..

If I had a way to weigh them then I would, but perhaps someone could provide us with the actual weight of a 5 spoke aluminum wheel? Thanks for the info on the x-lace.

I really dont care what you think of what I say I guess.

not saying I dont care how others think. Just, I am not trying to impress you with my knowlege.

you are so high and mighty I wont even try.

however you are wrong about the stainless. there, are we clear?

and I have a right to my opinion, and those wheels look like ass.

whatcha think? I wish it were black, I'd like to see, i think it'd look cool. maybe if I find a set for cheap

472752_1_full.jpg

I always thought that pic looked awesome.

:yakyakyak:

When have I ever, EVER, been into an internet scuffle? I don't usually waste my time with comments like this, I have much more important and relevant things to worry about.

However, if you were to search, and find a specific person on this site, or any other forum that I regular, I'm sure that you would not be able to find anyone who thinks of me as high and mighty. I keep my comments where they are supposed to be, typically only posting when there is relevant info for me to post (see member info, check post count and join date, you do the math). If you were able to find someone who thinks of that, I'm sure that they suffer from the same problems that you do my friend. GFY (go fuck yourself)

If it were up to me you'd get the TGPforums treatment everywhere you went. You are a waste of my time, and just about everyone else's. Is that clear?

BTW- thanks for pointing that out about the stainless.

i still would like to see how they would look on a TGP, since a newer B4U kit and miniquad headlights are not common to the TGPs

your wish is my command..

Ok i used Ms paint and took the 5 stars off my car and put them on this car happy?

5stars.jpg