my system what do you think

hell_raiser

fair at best......

you should go alot higher in watts bro.

i have a kicker cvx 12,and a kicker class d monoblck 1500 watt amp and i bet if you had four of those it would hit harder...

but im not raggin on your shit..

cause no matter what you do or what you buy its all your own opion if you think its beatin hen that shits beatin....

im just saying you should have went for more expensive stuff it would have been better in the long run.

JVCs arent the best an any way

well whats better?

I havent been able to find a more desireable HU.

Actually... I couldn't agree more. My JVC Arsenal was right about the $150 range, shipped. 3 5v outputs, pretty nice EQ, tons of auxilary inputs, 24bit dac, etc...

new upgrade i added a cople of mtx 5500 12 inch subs, im lookin for a cheep amp to runem but cheep and amps dont work well lol.

the pioneer amp will be used on the 5 1/4 and 6x9's.

did any one find that they cant get as much bass as there factory head unit,amp and dvc 6x9's?

Dont go all out on bass as some say. I mean its nice after a long day at work and turn on some masahe music "Get low" lol I have a 2 Boss 3000 watt mono blocks pushing 2 Kicker s12L-7's each. and i noticed me having the base almost all the way down. all the time becase its not cool if u cant hear the words. so its kinda a waste

I have never had problems with Pioneer, have had many decks and amps, speakers, never had a pioneer sub although.

I am an Alpine person, Never had anything go wrong with Alpine.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm addicted to bass like you can hear my bass and still here the words because my x over is at 50 hertz i need a new amp lol gonna run a house power amp on it cuz its 300 watts rms off a 1000 watt inverter don't laugh it sounds mint