probably rice, but I can probably get them on the cheap

Psych0matt

:lol: If he's desperate to get rid of them (if a trade is involved) i may pick them up anyways, and slap them on the cavalier if I ever get out to it. Too many other priorities in the way :cussing:

i like them, not sure what they will look like on the car, but either way, like you said for that kind of deal get them and if you decide not to use them then you could maybe get some $$$ out of them.

fuck that. they would take alot of work to make fit.

I've thought long and hard about adding orange LED's to a mirror instead as a TS.

Matt. get some plastic mirrors for your car, and then add orange LEDs!!!

They look smooth.

And That's Exactly Why They Would Look Bad. Those Mirrors Look Like Every Other Cars Mirror On The Road. The Gp Has A Distinct Style That Should Not Be Modernized.....Even Though The Gp's Style Still Is Better Than 90% Of What's Out There Today.

Heheh, I bought those 4yrs ago to see if I would like them on the Cutlass.

I ended up reselling them for 2 reasons.

1. The glass itself is dinky. Too small. Poor visibility. It's like maybe half the width of the factory Cutlass mirror.

2. If the glass is set to be anything other than exactly parallel with the angle of the housing, the inner mechanism is visible. Basically, the glass is not inset into the housing enough. It kind of looks like crap when you can see the inner plastic piece that the glass is attached to.

My motto has always been Mod as much as you like as long as it looks it cam from the dealer like that. everytime I see a painted dash I just shake my head, to each there own. :rolleyes:

Anyhow if the mirrors look kinda stock go for it. But I am thinking that shall not. If your wanting turn signals on the side like a Mercedes S class (BTW I have been pondering this mod) I have several extra mirrors laying around so I can aford to experiment. I was going to Drill 2 rows and several columns of holes on the sides to fit some LED's. Just remove the mirror from the adjustment motor. Not sure if it will look like shit or not. At the same time I am going to experiament with adding heated mirrors as well. :smile:

My motto has always been Mod as much as you like as long as it looks it cam from the dealer like that. everytime I see a painted dash I just shake my head, to each there own. :rolleyes:

how is it modding if u make it look like it came from the dealer

I agree with John. I like it when it's subtle and looks like it could have come from the factory. My 19"s for example, with the olds center caps, I had lots of people tell me they'd never seen those wheels and didn't know they ever came with them. Pretty good example right there

most likely wont get them, and if I do, it'll just be for boredom and curiousity sake

um easy, Mod stands for Modification, which means to change from original. Just because it looks factory does not delete it as a modification.