and then there were two

patgizz

this one, well, lets just say the red one is deep. the black one will probably be way off the deep end. :lol:

i forgot how tiny the t25 is, goofy little things they are.

pics will be soon, i'm running out the door to unhook the trailer (with the new black car on it) and get my ass to work. i need a bigger garage. or one of those 4 post parking lifts(or two).

:biggrin:

wanna get me vin. option, and date of manufacture info?

p.s. the vin program is still processing. it works slower now but is thus far stable. I'd say two more weeks of processing and all TGPs that have records will be known!

got home too late(after dark) from work to picturize it. right now on the trailer sitting next to the red one. tomorrow it'll come down(because i need the trailer for work wednesday) and i will get photos. then the red one goes in under the crane for 5 speed swappage.

who wants to come out and help with that? beer and pizza on me.

got home too late(after dark) from work to picturize it. right now on the trailer sitting next to the red one. tomorrow it'll come down(because i need the trailer for work wednesday) and i will get photos. then the red one goes in under the crane for 5 speed swappage.

who wants to come out and help with that? beer and pizza on me.

Where are you located???

EDIT::: Oh, duh, your in Medina... Hell dude, I would come out and lend a hand.. .Your right down the road from me