Anybody re-upholster their bucket seats?

alex

Just wondering if anyone has had their bucket seats re-upholstered, how much it cost ? Or wants to sell a pair or even just the drivers side, I have tan colored combination of leather and cloth seats. They of course are the electric seats that adjust places in the back and the bottom.

Anybody get any good fitting seat covers?

Hey John,

I priced out getting my complete Cutlass AQ9 re-done and they were looking for around 4-500 to get it done. They are extremely complex seats with air bags/blatters in them.

IIRC it was only the bottom of the seat that was really bad. I think you could probably get away with simply having somebody fix the stitching on the bottom of the seat!

SIDE NOTE: I'm glad you're fixing it up and going to enjoy it. Also glad you got the idle issue figured out!

Kyle, thanks, changed the Cat and the O2 sensor today, runs much better and sounds better, nice rumble, the old cat rattled pretty good and I think was pretty plugged. Also put FlowMaster mufflers on a couple of weeks ago. Also ordered 2 new Kumho ZR tires, supposed to come in this week.

I'll see about stiching the seat, the leather has gone a little hard though.