Another insane install video!

boulevard

It is a waste if you can't get in that car and not able to take the bass. I like a nice loud bass system but that sure is over kill. Almost makes the audio system a waste of space and money. I agree with you.

Ok, I just want to clear up any confusion. The video was posted on the car audio forum I frequent. It appears, actually, that a guy on there beat him out. The guy recorded this video right after the event. He's in the upper 140's, and thats about it.

Oh... and it's 16,000 watts, not 17,000.

What one enjoys, may not be what others enjoy. Take loud booming stereo's passing by, or stuck in traffic with a numb brained moron with blasting vibrations noises. He may be in heaven inside his metal box vibrating his brain loose. What he's actually doing is forcing his personal enjoyment on others around him. Hey!!!! That means EVERYONE should force their enjoyment on everyone around them as well. Since I love the sound of my barely streetable Kawasaki KZ1000 with an open Vance & Hines megaphone at 10,000rpm. I wanted to share my sound with Bozo blasting his tunes on me. So I backed my bike up so the exhaust was aimed directly at his car door and tached it up. I'd hold the revs at 8000 and blip it to 10,000. Yeah baby, that's what love is all about. The smell of 115 octain race fuel added that extra touch of feeling. I knew Mr. Vibrating brain was digging my megaphone sound. Doesn't everyone??? I mean, I do, so everyone else does too. That's what I love about personal expression.

What one enjoys, may not be what others enjoy. Take loud booming stereo's passing by, or stuck in traffic with a numb brained moron with blasting vibrations noises. He may be in heaven inside his metal box vibrating his brain loose. What he's actually doing is forcing his personal enjoyment on others around him. Hey!!!! That means EVERYONE should force their enjoyment on everyone around them as well. Since I love the sound of my barely streetable Kawasaki KZ1000 with an open Vance & Hines megaphone at 10,000rpm. I wanted to share my sound with Bozo blasting his tunes on me. So I backed my bike up so the exhaust was aimed directly at his car door and tached it up. I'd hold the revs at 8000 and blip it to 10,000. Yeah baby, that's what love is all about. The smell of 115 octain race fuel added that extra touch of feeling. I knew Mr. Vibrating brain was digging my megaphone sound. Doesn't everyone??? I mean, I do, so everyone else does too. That's what I love about personal expression.

LOL Nice.

LOL!!!

Ok, I just want to clear up any confusion. The video was posted on the car audio forum I frequent. It appears, actually, that a guy on there beat him out. The guy recorded this video right after the event. He's in the upper 140's, and thats about it.

aer you serious! Thats horrible! I dont even have 2,000watts and Im hitting 144.x dB!

aer you serious! Thats horrible! I dont even have 2,000watts and Im hitting 144.x dB!

Yep.