Sideview mirror

Bri-Guy-GA

well... all gen 1 W-bodies can theoretically swap for that mirror, except for the CS.... (they use the same housing)

but..

being a 95, you probably have an electric mirror with a plastic shell. Get one off or a 92-96 regals or GP, if you want to stay stock looking.

if it's manual, make sure the cable length is correct.

Yea its electric and plastic, which is why it broke right off. I saw a mostly mint 92 GTP in the PAP in my color that I will go and get this weekend. Thanks.

Yea its electric and plastic, which is why it broke right off.

be glad it is plastic. I've seen doors smashed beyond repair and windows busted by metal mirrors. nothing like getting a early morning spray of powdered safety glass! On my verts, they are all getting plastic mirrors, because the doors are virtually irreplaceable.

Got the new mirror. Turns out the 92 GTP had metal ones. I didn't want to deal with paint so I went and got it. Slipped right in and works better than my old one. Turns out the tilt up/down motor on the old one was starting to go. Now the mirror works perfect. If I find another white GP with plastic I will get one, but I couldn't complain for $18 I got the mirror, power antenna and luggage net in the back, plus a nice free supply of assorted fasteners for my loose inner fender liners. A good day in my opinion.

$18 for all that? damn I feel like I get ripped off every time I go to the wreckers now :cry:

Plastic mirror here runs $45 to start.... when it comes time to replace my drivers side mirror (its cracked) I'll be buying one from evil bay.

Jamie

$18 for all that? damn I feel like I get ripped off every time I go to the wreckers now :cry:

Plastic mirror here runs $45 to start.... when it comes time to replace my drivers side mirror (its cracked) I'll be buying one from evil bay.

Jamie

I got a set of plastic mirrors of the "evil Bay" for like $15, $45 sounds kind of extreme

$45 damn you guys up there are getting ripped. I think the mirror was only $6 and the antenna was $9. What color you looking for? I might be able to find it and save you $$ even with shipping.

Jamie

I got a set of plastic mirrors of the "evil Bay" for like $15, $45 sounds kind of extreme

My brother had to replace my moms Grand Am mirror... to the tune of $250

$45 damn you guys up there are getting ripped. I think the mirror was only $6 and the antenna was $9. What color you looking for? I might be able to find it and save you $$ even with shipping.

Red plastic and power, if you see one let me know! I might just go for that!

Thanx!

Jamie

$250. Damn. Grand Am's are a dime a dozen in the PAP here. I will keep my eyes open for a red plastic power mirror next time I am there. Drivers side correct?

Wel the car was weeks old when he backed it out of the garage and knocked the mirror off on my Dads 71 Nova. Being that it was so new the parrents wanted a new one. The only PAP in that area has nothing to choose from.

Jamie